Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you someone who thinks outside the box, likes challenges, and enjoys working in a fast past environment?|
Then come join our team as an Integrated Behavioral Health Consultant in the Integration program at Behavioral Health Network! Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants work collaboratively with primary care and pediatric providers and serve as an integrated part of their team to address the whole health needs of the families and individuals in our community. Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants provide assessment and interventions, comprehensive intake evaluations, and short-term therapy that address the medical, behavioral, and social needs of individuals. Additionally, Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants recommend services based on the unique needs of each individual served. Integrated care is an innovative model of care and a growing field with ongoing advancement opportunities.
Behavioral Health Network (BHN) is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in the communities we serve.
|Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualifications:|
• Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy (required).
• Team based care experience (preferred).
• Experience working with all ages, substance use recovery models and dual diagnosis (required)
• Understand of trauma informed and person centered care and the impact of social determinants of overall health (required).
• Bilingual in Spanish and English (required).
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).
• Ability to be flexible and build relationships quickly (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!