Berkshire County Arc
94 North Elm Street Suite 309
Westfield, MA 01085
Berkshire County Arc is a non-profit human service agency that has been providing community-based services to adults with developmental disabilities and/or brain injuries for over 50 yrs. Berkshire County Arc’s mission is to assist and support individuals in their quest to identify and realize their chosen lifestyles. This is accomplished through various programs offered: residential homes including independent apartments, employment services, day programs, adult family care, transitions, advocacy & family support, special needs pooled trusts and a mail-house staffed by people with disabilities that serves dozens of businesses across Western Massachusetts.
Berkshire County Arc’s programs are offered in Berkshire County and Pioneer Valley. We serve nearly 1,000 individuals per year and have over 700 dedicated staff.
Berkshire County Arc offers an excellent benefit package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and retirement plan and tuition assistance.
No experience? We provide training to prepare you for your position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year || WESTFIELD
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
Days/Hours Vary 40 hrs/wk
$500 Sign On
- Oversee Individual Support Plans for assigned individuals in residences. This includes if changes in ISP objectives are made, assist in the development of new implementation strategies, completing new data sheets, and training staff on teaching methods. Help support community membership and to promote individuals having relationships with members of their community.
- Develop and implement teaching activities in residences to assist individuals in their personal growth.
- Advocate on behalf of assigned individuals and to be responsible for knowing what is happening in all areas of an individual’s life.
- Perform Individual Satisfaction Survey at the time of the Annual ISP review for assigned individuals.
- Bachelors Degree in education, Human Services, psychology, social work or other related field and two years’ experience in Human Service with one year being direct care. *Three years of progressive employment in the field may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
- Valid drivers’ license and insured vehicle.