"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." -- Anne Frank
At Pathlight, you can start changing the lives of people with disabilities in no time. Do you love direct care but want to utilize your supervisory skills and potential? We are looking for experienced Direct Support Professionals to step into DSP4 and DSP5 roles. As an Assistant Program Manager, you will assist the Program Manager to oversee and support the development and direction of the direct support professional staff. Our goal is to help residents in our group homes live a connected, joy-filled life. And it's even more rewarding than you can imagine. Join our team of dedicated, skilled, forward-thinking employees and start improving the world today!
Our locations in Hampshire counties include Easthampton and Hadley, MA.
DSP4 Rates start at $24.00/hour in our homes in Hampshire County.
DSP5 Rates start at $25.00/hour in our homes in Hampshire County.
Don't forget to ask about our competitive hiring and retention bonus where you can earn up to $2500.00 (in select locations) in your first year with Pathlight.
We also offer an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off, health insurance, tuition reimbursement, Verizon discount and AAA membership to name a few.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Knowledge of Human Services field, direct care services, individuals with developmental disabilities, basic teaching instruction requiring some advanced skills knowledge.
- Diversified duties involving an intensive knowledge of general health care and the use of a wide range of procedures. Requires the use of judgment in the lead and coordination of services for assigned program, and in the determination of the best actions to be taken within the limits of accepted practice.
- Work with confidential data such as employee and client records which if disclosed, could have significant internal effect or minor external effect.
- Plus, additional specialized training including requirements for basic First Aid, Fire Safety, CPR, Human Rights, Medication Administration, etc.
- Advancement in DSP roles with demonstrated competencies through completion of division and agency trainings as determined by the division requirements and the needs of the program site.
- 18 years of age or older
- Acceptable CORI
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Thorough knowledge of a specialized field such as human services or general health care involving skills knowledge and the application of basic theory, equal to 2 years college.
Apply Now online: https://pathlightgroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/2661296.html
Prefer a paper application? Stop by our office to complete an application.
Greenfield office is located: 101 Munson St. Greenfield, MA
Pathlight has demonstrated a commitment to issues of diversity. We welcome all applicants.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.