21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
|Salary Range:||Location:||33000-35000 Per Year ||,
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Up to One Year|
Driver's License - Preference: Required|
|Mental Health Recovery Site Manager |
We’re looking for an inspired, organized leader to assist with all aspects of managing our group living environment for young adults with mental health challenges.
As Site Manager, you will collaborate with the House Manager to guide and support our residential team by:
• assisting with scheduling, medication management and oversight of the program
• providing support and coaching to residents to meet their treatment goals
• assisting program participants with money management and budgeting
• sharing in on-call responsibilities, which includes covering shifts when needed
You’re someone who:
• can build rapport with program participants and colleagues
• can convey important information in a way that’s easy to understand
• is dependable and has a positive attitude
• has strong organizational, multi-tasking and computer skills
Since you’ll be driving residents to various activities and appointments, you need to have a vehicle and driver’s license. And it’s a plus if you have a college degree and/or some prior experience in the mental health field.
This is a full-time position, Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm
What We Offer:
So, in addition to our competitive salary $33,000-$35,000- **plus a bonus of $2.00/hr for every hour worked until 6/30/22**- plus an additional $.75 for Medication Administration Program (MAP)., we also offer; excellent benefits— including a generous time-off package; comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options. We also provide plenty of opportunities for advancement.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.