Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||SPRINGFIELD, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||CNA/RN/Medical
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Engage and support adults in recovery to take charge and grow with Behavioral Health Network!|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Recovery Specialist in the Opportunity House program at Behavioral Health Network!
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Opportunity House program with the following:
• Providing direct services and ensure the well-being of consumers.
• Overseeing client activities, produce accurate and timely documentation, and are responsible for food shopping.
• Providing crisis intervention and emergency services as needed.
• Transporting clients in their own registered and insured vehicle or program van.
• Adhering to regulations and requirements of licensing and funding sources.
Who are we?
At the Opportunity House, Behavioral Health Network provides a structured setting for men 18 year of age and older to progress from early recovery to a productive community living environment. Our 24-hour long-term residential program assists individuals using a variety of services, including counseling, case management, education and pre-vocational services, and family reunification.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
• Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
• You will be able to change a person’s life
• You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
• You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
• You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
• You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
|What are we looking for in a Recovery Specialist?|
• One year of experience in substance abuse treatment environment (required).
• Commitment to client empowerment, human rights, and community integration (required).
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent (required).
• Valid driver’s license (required).
• Knowledge of DPH Bureau of Substance Abuse Regulations.
• In successful recovery for two or more years (required, if applicable).
How do I apply to be a Recovery Specialist?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.