21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
ServiceNet employs more than 1,500 people in our diverse network of mental health and human service programs throughout western Massachusetts and Worcester County – from professional therapists who offer a wide range of evidence-based therapies in our behavioral health centers, to direct care staff in our group homes and enrichment centers, to the vocational specialists at our working farm in Hatfield.
And we have a variety of interesting, challenging positions available. We hope you will apply!
|Salary Range:||Location:||40000 Per Year ||HOLYOKE, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Driver's License - Preference: Required|
Join our dynamic team! Make a difference in the lives of others. Come to work in an environment where you connect with other people, engage in meaningful relationships, and help foster opportunities in the lives of others.
Our Developmental Brain Injury Division is currently seeking a fulltime Executive Assistant to join their growing team. The executive assistant will be reporting directly to the Senior Director of Operations and will work independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative support duties.
• Schedule multiple executive calendars using various platforms.
• Coordinate meetings including, scheduling and set up of room and preparation of agenda.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Coordinate executive communications.
• Suggest more efficient ways to perform operational functions and troubleshoot weaknesses.
• Take accurate and efficient minutes of meetings as required.
• Be a team builder, supporter and player with integrity and loyalty, with dedication to serving the organizations goals and mission.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with clients, customer, co-workers and supervisors.
• Maintain an acceptable attendance record.
• All other duties as assigned by Senior Director of Operations.
This position does require a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5 years of relevant administrative support experience; as well as, valid Drivers License. You’re also someone who;
• Self-motivated, professional and capable of managing work load in a fast-paced corporate environment.
• Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the agency and its policies and procedures.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with an ability to become familiar with agency specific programs and software.
We offer a starting salary of $40,000; and to get you started, we provide paid orientation, plus training for certification in, CPR & First Aid, and Proactive Approaches to Behavioral Challenges (PABC).
We also offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please send your resume and cover letter, noting Search #885 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.