21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||PITTSFIELD, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Outpatient Clinic Director |
Pittsfield , MA
ServiceNet is seeking an experienced, forward-thinking Program Director to lead our busy Outpatient Clinic in Pittsfield. We serve a diverse group of adults, children, and families in the region, and offer a wide array of individual and group therapies.
As the Outpatient Clinic Director, you will:
• provide professional oversight of the service, including supervision of unlicensed clinicians;
• manage day-to-day operations, and solve problems and emergencies that may arise;
• offer and/or coordinate training opportunities; and
• participate on the Outpatient Services team, collaborating with leaders from ServiceNet’s four other clinics in western Massachusetts.
You’re someone who is:
• independently licensed in Massachusetts;
• experienced in a variety of evidence-based practices;
• a proven leader, described by others as an outstanding supervisor;
• savvy about the dynamics of a community mental health agency, including the value of partnerships with other area agencies;
• an excellent communicator—written and verbal;
• comfortable with electronic medical records, and knowledgable about standard documentation requirements.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to a salary of $55,000, flexible scheduling, excellent training and free CEU opportunities, we offer: a generous time-off package; comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans; a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, noting Search #361 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.