21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||NORTHAMPTON, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Nurse – RN|
REACH Early Intervention Program
Franklin & Hampshire Counties
We’re looking for an experienced registered nurse with a passion for child health and wellness, to join our professional multi-disciplinary team. We work in people’s homes and in community settings to surround children from birth to age 3 with the support they need to thrive.
As our Nurse, you will:
• Assess children’s medical, social and emotional health.
• Create intervention plans to meet child and family needs.
• Provide health and nutritional education to parents and other caregivers.
• Serve as consultant to the care team about health and medical concerns.
You are a natural collaborator who enjoys sharing your expertise and learning from others. As a keen listener and observer, you welcome others’ perspectives when developing your care plans. And you are equally comfortable working independently in the field, trusting your instincts and experience to guide you. Driving long distances between households—some in far-flung rural areas—is no problem for you. And you are easily able to lift small children of up to 40 pounds. Your nursing license is current, and you are also currently certified in infant/adult CPR and First Aid.
Your usual work week will be Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm, though hours may flex depending on the needs of the families you are caring for.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our competitive salary, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com noting Search #257 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.