21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||NORTHAMPTON, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Home Healthcare
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|REGISTERED NURSE-Nurse Case Manager|
Do you like helping people? Do you want a job that’s both fun and rewarding? Then look no further. ServiceNet is a fast growing human service agency with one core focus: Making Lives Better.
Work in multiple community-based group homes with people with acquired brain injuries. Provide nursing care to adults with special needs. Manage, support and educate LPN and staff around basic nursing skills. Responsible for scheduling within the group homes along with having on-call responsibilities.
• RN Licensure and Medication Administration
• 3 years nursing experience
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position
• Good communication and computer skill
• Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
• Ability to connect with people
• A deep belief in the potential of every human being
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our wage of $35.00-$40.00 per hour and are offering full time positions.
We also offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #311 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.