21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||NORTHAMPTON, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Home Healthcare
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|REGISTERED NURSE- Berkshire County (20 hours per week)|
Do you like helping people? Do you want a job that’s both fun and rewarding? Then look no further. ServiceNet is a fast growing human service agency with one core focus: Making Lives Better.
Work in community-based group homes with people with developmental disabilities and brain injuries. Provide general nursing care to adults with special needs and support and educate staff around basic first aid/medical care and medication administration.
• Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
• Ability to connect with people
• A deep belief in the potential of every human being
• RN Licensure and Medication Administration
• 3 years nursing experience with population
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position
• Good communication and computer skill
WHAT WE OFFER:
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our wage of $30.00-$34.00 per hour.
We also offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #224 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.