Clean Run Productions, LLC.
17 Industrial Dr
SOUTH HADLEY, MA 01075
Founded in 1995, Clean Run is a small company (10 employees) that sells dog supplies and dog training supplies to retail and wholesale customers through our website, and through our walk-in warehouse store. We also publish a monthly international training magazine as well as training DVDs and books.
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||SOUTH HADLEY MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Customer Service|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Experience using Excel - Preference: Required|
Quickbooks knowledge - Preference: Nice to have
Experience using Word - Preference: Preferred
Experience Using Outlook - Preference: Preferred
|Founded in 1995, Clean Run is a small company (10 employees) that sells dog supplies and dog training supplies to retail and wholesale customers through our website, and through our walk-in warehouse store. We also publish a monthly international training magazine as well as training DVDs and books. |
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Manage multi-line phone system including but not limited to; completing orders, providing product recommendations, resolving product or service issues and able to direct customer to correct department if it isn’t something that customer service can resolve.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, social media, and sometimes face-to-face in the warehouse store.
• Process exchanges and refunds.
• Update customer order data in QuickBooks to record details of actions taken or changes to transactions.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• Support warehouse staff by picking products for customer orders or receiving
• Previous customer service experience preferred.
• Prior experience on a multi-line phone system preferred.
• Strong written, verbal and listening skills.
• Positive and friendly attitude and ability to deal calmly with all customer situations.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with multiple departments (shipping, accounting, and customer service).
• Must be able to type efficiently and accurately.
• Computer skills: Must be comfortable using computers and with email communication and web browsers. Understanding how to use QuickBooks, Outlook, Word, and/or Excel is a plus.
• A good understanding of numbers and simple equations.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Should have high school degree or equivalent and 3 years related job experience.