Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||GREENFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinical Supervisor at the Northern Hope Center, a program of Behavioral Health Network!|
The Clinical Supervisor oversees the clinical programming and Counselor case loads, providing direct supervision to these staff. Ensuring the coordination of services for the individuals that we serve, the Clinical Supervisor at Northern Hope Center monitors the development and implementation of treatment plans, progress notes, and group notes and facilitates staff and treatment team meetings with the goal of improving the care provided. You coordinate and implement psycho-educational groups, overseeing its schedule. Additionally, the Clinical Supervisor monitors adherence to licensing regulations and standards by performing assessments and chart reviews, scheduling monthly on-site trainings for staff, and supervising the use of the electronic health record, Carelogic.
BHN’s employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges.
The Northern Hope Center serves those 18 years of age and older who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. A 24-hour multidisciplinary team, including a Program Director, Registered Nurse, counselors and consultation from Medical Doctor provide clinical stabilization services. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Clinical Supervisors at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Commitment to empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration for individuals served.
• A working knowledge of DPH’s Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS) regulations.
• Familiarity with Internet, word processing and email systems.
• Experience working with substance use and dual diagnoses.
• A minimum of three years experience in substance abuse treatment environment with a minimum of one year supervisory experience providing clinical supervision to interdisciplinary team (required).
• Must be LADC I or LADCII or equivalent (required). Equivalent is defined as: completed a Master’s Degree in one of the following disciplines or a closely related field: clinical psychology, education/counseling, medicine, psychology, psychiatric nursing, rehabilitative counseling, social work, and experience in substance abuse and mental health services.
• Knowledge of Insurance and Utilization reviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!