Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Job Type:||Category:||Full / Part Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
LICSW, LMHC - Preference: Required|
|Expand your supervisory skills as you share your experience in community-based behavioral health care!|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinical Supervisor at the Center for Development at Behavioral Health Network! Supervisors provide high-quality community-based care to individuals as a leader in BHN’s integrated behavioral health effort in their work within BHN and with community organizations in the Springfield and Westfield, MA areas. With a solution-focused vision and a person-focused attitude, they motivate and offer clinical and administrative supervision to their team of clinicians in their community work. Clinical Supervisors work collaboratively with other leaders across BHN programs to maintain the quality of BHN services and coordinate site- or community-based outreach work, performing direct services as needed.
As Clinical Supervisors, those in this position perform additional administrative and supervisory duties including orienting new staff to all aspects of their clinical work and documenting supervisory encounters, including clinicians’ integrated and clinic-based work. They ensure that staff understand and abide by BHN policies and procedures and participate in weekly meetings. Clinical Supervisors also track productivity credit as they maintain a direct service caseload of 25 billable hours a week. All that they do stems from the belief and adherence to BHN’s mission of integrated, person-centered care.
There are a great number of opportunities awaiting Clinical Supervisors! In addition to prospects of further growth within the program, they have the chance to contribute their own ideas and provide insight about the development of a wider variety of clinical services to provide. Supervisors enjoy a flexible schedule with lots of independence within a dynamic program with a tight-knit, familial team!
The Center for Development has offered behavioral health care to people of all ages with developmental disabilities since 1983 in cooperation with the Department of Developmental Services. We are a well established, specialized team dedicated to meeting the behavioral health needs of people with developmental/intellectual disabilities.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Team Leaders at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred).
• Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in related field (required).
• Independent license in relevant mental health field (LICSW, LMHC) (required).
• Proven success in developing employee performance management initiatives and supporting staff towards success.
• Experience or interest in learning evidence based models of treatment, including short-term, solution-focused approaches.
• Demonstrated success in collaboration and integration efforts, in partnership with external community entities.
• Three to five years of clinical and administrative supervisory experience (preferred).
• Practical experience in both clinical and administrative of utilization management strategies.
• Experience with collaborative documentation and demonstrated ability to implement and teach to clinical staff.
• Experience providing clinical care to individuals of all ages with developmental/intellectual disabilities (preferred).