Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Make a difference in someone’s life by helping them coordinate their behavioral health and medical care!|
Become a part of a team of competent and caring professionals as an Assistant Program Director in our Care Management Program at Behavioral Health Network! As a leader in the program, the Assistant Program Director ensures that BHN provides high-quality, community-based care to all individuals served in the program. Through the coordination and integration of care, BHN assists adults ages 21-64 with medical, behavioral health, or substance abuse concerns in navigating the health care system and improving their health outcomes. To make sure effective care management is provided according to sound clinical principles, the Assistant Program Director aids the Program Director in providing training, support and supervision to the team.
Alongside the Care Management Program Director, the Assistant Program Director develops and improves the quality of the program. They facilitate collaboration with stakeholders and assist in the development of workflows and integrated site-based teams. The Assistant Program Director guides others by providing and documenting clinical and administrative supervision. As an integral part of the BHN team, the Assistant Program Director receives the leadership and clinical training needed to support our staff and the individuals we serve. Because BHN is a growing organization, there may be potential for professional growth and advancement opportunities.
The Care Management Team at BHN has extensive experience in managing and coordinating care for individual needs across the healthcare spectrum. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|An Assistant Program Director in the Care Management Program at Behavioral Health Network possesses the following qualities:|
• Knowledge of mental illness, the interface between mental health and medical conditions and systems, substance abuse and care management.
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and emails systems.
• Master's Degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage & Family Therapy (required).
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) (preferred).
• A minimum of two years experience working with the above populations.
• A minimum of 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
• An independent license at the practice level (LICSW, LMHC, PhD) is preferred. If unlicensed, the Assistant Program Director will work towards attainment of their independent license as required by the program.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!