Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
RN/Registered Nurse - Preference: Required|
|Are you passionate about contributing your nursing experience to join a forensic-focused team?|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Lead Nurse in the PACT (Program for Assertive Community Treatment) at Behavioral Health Network! Lead Nurses strive to provide high quality community-based care to individuals, encouraging independence, competency, and decision-making. Nurses monitor their health and well-being by assisting in medication treatment and administration and providing crisis intervention and emergency services when needed. Lead Nurses support and ensure quality of life through empowerment, safety awareness, respect and dignity. Finally, Lead Nurses help individuals maintain and enhance their social support network through community organizations and activities.
The PACT program provides clinical support of an inpatient team in the community. PACT is a highly integrated outreach program that helps adults meet their goals and reduce hospitalizations. The PACT team is forensic –focused and is designed to reduce arrests and incarcerations and also operated as a 24-7 group residence for five individuals.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Lead Nurses at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Five years experience in the human services field, with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience (required).
• Current RN with MA licensure and certifications (required).
• Valid driver’s license and a reliable car available for working hours (required).
• Commitment to consumer empowerment, growth, human rights, and community integration.
• Excellent organization, interpersonal, and verbal skills.
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).