Private Company Description:
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||CHICOPEE MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Medical Office experience, Proficient with Microsoft Office, Strong Customer Relations Skills - Preference: Preferred|
|The Front Office Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the front office and acts as the liaison for the practice on day-to-day administrative matters and administrative support. The Front Office Coordinator supports the Business Development Officer and Business Manager with the overall operation of the dermatology practice. Directly assists with, and in some cases, directly manages the administrative, coordination, and planning of office meetings, conferences, and projects. The Front Office Specialist reports to the Business Development Officer.|
|• Bachelor’s degree preferred, with medical office experience. |
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Experience working with AdvancedMD, a plus.
• Capacity to create, update, and manipulate information in databases and spreadsheets.
• Impressive communication and personal interactive skills.
• Ability to participate in oral presentations, write documents, letters and descriptive materials.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced environment where schedules, working conditions can change at a moment’s notice.
• Must be a self-starter, ability to take the initiative, to perform multiple duties and have excellent organizational skills.
• Demonstrates a passion for delivering exceptional service every day.
• Demonstrates a “can do" attitude, with drive and passion for achieving all goals.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and respond to patient inquiries by phone, email or mail.