Valley Medical Group
329 Conway Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
|Salary Range:||Location:||GREENFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some High School Coursework|
Preference: Nice to have
Preference: Nice to have
|Thank you for exploring a career with Valley Medical Group! We are a provider-owned, multi-specialty group caring for more than 60,000 patients at four locations throughout the Pioneer Valley.|
Valley Medical Group is seeking an energetic, personable, and reliable a part time Medical Receptionist to join our Greenfield Medical Center location!
Position: Medical Receptionist
Location: Greenfield, MA
Hours: This is a 28 hour/week position. Hours are 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 9:00am to 1:00pm on Tuesday. The position requires you to work an occasional Saturday as part of our Urgent Care rotation.
Responsibilities: The Medical Receptionist will be reporting directly to the Reception Coordinator and will be responsible for greeting, instructing, directing and scheduling patients and visitors. The Medical Receptionist will checks demographic information, obtains insurance information, collects payments on accounts, and provides necessary forms.
As the Medical Receptionist you will be responsible for phone and Portal Management which includes answers and directs calls, documents messages, queues medications, and relays messages to patients from Providers. Part of this role you will also be responsible for managing reception inboxes and portal messages by responding to questions and scheduling same day and future appointments.
The Medical Receptionist serves as a liaison between the patients, and the clinical staff and is responsible for obtaining pertinent demographic and billing information and accurately documenting all interactions in the Electronic Medical Record.
• Previous medical reception or front office experience preferred
• 2 or more years of customer service experience required
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced office
• Able to prioritize and multitask
Valley Medical Group offers:
• Competitive Pay with company growth opportunities
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
• Health Savings Account & Healthcare Reimbursement Accounts
• Company-paid short-term & long- term disability insurance
• Company-paid life insurance
• Work/life balance by Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, sick time)
• Company Wellness Program
Please visit our website at www.vmgma.com to apply.