Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you committed to the empowerment and growth of individuals in the local Western Massachusetts community? Advance your career in human service with BHN!|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Driver in the Franklin Recovery Program at Behavioral Health Network!
One of the newest programs at Behavioral Health Network, the Franklin Recovery Center in Greenfield, MA, serves those 18 years of age and older who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and are at the beginning of their recovery. A 24-hour multidisciplinary team provides acute treatment and detoxification services to the Franklin Recovery Center and the adjacent Northern Hope Center.
In this job you will:
• Safely operates company vehicle while following all applicable driving laws including posted speed limits.
• Provide rides for clients to healthcare appointments, or next level of care.
• Coordinates all trips through the Office Manager.
• Punctual attendance of appointment times in picking up/dropping off clients.
• Maintains confidentiality regarding client information.
• Ensures regular vehicle maintenance is completed as requested by the Office Manager.
• Immediately reports incidences, accidents or concerns to the Office Manager.
• Adheres to and maintains an “acceptable” driving record status as outlined with the to the current BHN Driver’s Policy.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Driver Trainer at Behavioral Health Network has the following qualities:|
• Excellent attendance record.
• Good driving record.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
• Must be able to work in high demand and/or stressful environments from time to time.
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Minimum 6 months driving experience with clean driving record.
• Minimum 3 months experience working in an administrative environment preferred.
• High School Diploma or equivalent