Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||Springfield MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||IT User Services/Help Desk|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Use your experience in IT to advance the growth and development of healthcare personnel! |
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an EHR (Electronic Health Record) Support Specialist in the IT Department at Behavioral Health Network! The EHR Support Specialists identify and support a large group of professional, technical, and administrative personnel as they use their electronic health care software, Carelogic, responding to helpdesk tickets using their knowledge of data flow and BHN departments. They work closely with software updates, evaluating software and technology available and updating policies, procedures, and documentation for software changes and implementation. The EHR Support Specialists also team up with the BHN Professional Development team to developing training and improvement plans for the electronic health record by identifying areas of concern and creating the proper tools needed for solutions.
Additionally, EHR Support Specialists work on use requests and maintain communication with other departments, managers, and the executive team about software trainings, statuses, and concerns. They also cumulate a general understanding of medical billing and BHN billing codes and practices to assist users, often remotely. BHN’s interdisciplinary approach offers many opportunities for growth and professional development, including gaining in-depth knowledge about new behavioral health initiatives as well as advances in health technology.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|EHR Support Specialists at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Experience working with Information Technology (required).
• Experience with Clinical and Electronic Health Records.
• Ability to learn advanced level knowledge of EHR Applications.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word and Excel).
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
• Excellent time management skills.
• Exceptional communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Excellent problem solving, analysis, and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as a team player, and comfortable interacting with all level of end-users.
• Ability to adhere to fundamental project management concepts and adapt to changes in assignments and work environment.
• Ability to work a flexible range of hours and to be available for off hour support as needed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!