5 Franklin Street
NORTHAMPTON, MA 01060
We believe individuals with disabilities and other societal disadvantages are an essential resource for our country’s future. Our mission is to help build a world in which individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages realize their full potential.
Viability will be a positive disruptive force in the marketplace leading the innovative designs of future service delivery for individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages to realize their full potential within their communities of choice.
|Salary Range:||Location:||$20+ Per Hour||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Management|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Welcome! Thank you for exploring a career with us! Our team of 500+ dedicated employees share the desire to do meaningful work and make a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Long Island, New York, Rhode Island, and Oklahoma.|
We invite you to apply if you are: caring, energetic, optimistic, reliable, and a creative problem solver with good interpersonal skills. If you work independently in a team environment & are adaptable and flexible to meet program needs-this may be the place for you!
Position: Financial Reporting and Operations Manager
Location: Springfield, MA
Rate: $22 per hour
Hours: 40 Hours a week
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm (hours may vary based on programmatic need)
Full-Time Financial Reporting and Operations Manager Summary: Plays a central role in meeting the organization’s financial compliance requirements. He/she is responsible for reporting financial and statistical information to external entities in compliance with state and private pay or contract obligations, and local, state and federal government requirements. S/he serves as internal auditor to evaluate and ensure adequacy of internal controls and completeness and accuracy of documentation for revenue cycle and disbursements.
The requirements listed below are representative of the essential duties required:
• Completes projects under senior management direction, including grant research, preparation for accreditations, financial compliance and providing research on specific topics.
• Compiles financial and statistical information required by state and federal agencies for cost reports and submission of responses to government surveys.
• Assists with preparation of documentation and reports required by external sources including but not limited to funders, regulators, accreditors, auditors
• Prepare financial and statistical reports for internal management and informational purposes.
• Assist with the preparation, implementation and document management of contracts.
• Assist with process improvement evaluation and implementation.
• Files tax exempt or tax abatement forms with local governments.
• Operational team leader for finance team.
• Successfully completes all company required and job-specific training.
• Performs additional duties as required.
Full-Time Financial Reporting and Operations Manager Qualifications: Bachelor's degree required or experience consistent with college degree required. At least five years of experience working in an office or clerical environment required. Financial reporting and data analysis. Working knowledge of Blackbaud FE highly desirable.
Full-Time Financial Reporting and Operations Manager Requirements: Ability to use computers to include Microsoft Word, data entry, email and internet essential. Must have a valid driver's license, 3 years driving experience, good driving record and use of a vehicle.
Total Rewards = Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits + Meaningful Work
• Competitive Pay with Promotional Opportunities
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
• Retirement plan: Employer matches maximum 6% on employee contribution of 4% at time of hire
• Company-paid disability insurance
• Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
Work/Life Balance & Well-being
• Generous Paid Time Off & Sick Time
• Tuition Scholarship Program
• Professional and personal growth opportunities
• Employee Assistance program for employees and loved ones
• Supplemental Disability, Accident insurance for employees and loved ones
• Preferred ratings for home, renters’, pet, and auto insurance
• Fitness and Weight Loss program support (Health New England)
To apply, please see the Careers section of our website at VIABILITY.org
We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the applicant procedures. If you will need an accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify the hiring Director.
|Ability to use computers to include Microsoft Word, data entry, email and internet essential. Must have a valid driver's license, 3 years driving experience, good driving record and use of a vehicle.|