Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||GREENFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Help provide individualized care to those in recovery from substance use in the Western Massachusetts community!|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an overnight Registered Nurse at the Franklin Recovery Center at Behavioral Health Network! Registered Nurses use their knowledge of specific biophysical, psychosocial, and spiritual dimensions to perform and document thorough assessments of individuals in recovery from substance use, recognizing the unique needs of dually diagnosed individuals and special populations. RNs are in charge of distributing medication, documenting individuals’ progress, completing the intakes and discharges of those in recovery, and making medical assessments, as needed. Throughout their care, Registered Nurses establish and maintain collaborative relationships with the members of the health care team and provide care with kindness and sensitivity, preserving individuals’ autonomy, dignity, and rights.
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges. BHN is committed to growing our own employees and promoting from within.
One of the newest programs at Behavioral Health Network, the Franklin Recovery Center in Greenfield, MA, serves those 18 years of age and older who are suffering from drug and alcohol addiction and are at the beginning of their recovery. A 24-hour multidisciplinary team, including a Medical Director, a board-certified Family Physician, and an Addiction Medicine Physician, provides acute treatment and detoxification services to the Franklin Recovery Center and the adjacent Northern Hope Center. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Registered Nurses at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Overnight availability.
• Working knowledge of ethics and legal parameters of working with substance abuse clients.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree (preferred) or Diploma/ Degree in Nursing.
• Current Nursing License by the Massachusetts Board of Registration (required).
• Maintains current licensure and certifications.
• Minimum of one year nursing experience (preferred).
• Leadership experience (preferred).
• Demonstrates proficiency in applying the nursing process to individuals and families.
• Ability to collaborate with other care givers.
• Ability to delegate to peers and other care givers consistent with their level of expertise.
• Ability to understand, empathize and work with an addicted population, including those with co-occurring disorders.
• Knowledge of quality assurance standards and CARF standards.
• Ability to advocate for clients.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!