Center for Responsive Schools, Inc.
85 Avenue A
P.O. Box 718
TURNERS FALLS, MA 01376
Center for Responsive Schools, Inc. is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to the improvement of elementary and middle school teaching and learning. Their approach to teaching, called the Responsive Classroom® approach, emphasizes social, emotional, and academic growth in a strong and safe school environment. The Responsive Classroom® approach promotes optimal learning by helping
children to develop high-level academic and social-emotional competencies and knowledge.
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||TURNERS FALLS, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Management|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Center for Responsive Schools, Inc., developer of the Responsive Classroom® approach to teaching, seeks a full-time Manager of Information Technology. We are a thriving nonprofit and our mission is to partner with schools to provide a high-quality education for every child, every day, and our staff collaborates to accomplish this mission.|
The Manager of Information Technology is responsible for managing the network, databases, all hardware, peripherals, software, and security. The Manager of IT is also responsible for the implementation, maintenance and budget for all company computing needs, including but not limited to, hardware, software, support services and SAAS solutions. The Manager of IT also provides individual and group IT trainings for staff and is proactive in maintaining and preventing issues with IT resources.
This positon requires a Bachelor’s degree and IT management experience. The successful candidate will be adept at collaborating across departments to implement new technology and manage IT projects. Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills are required.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:|
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, computer information systems or a related field is required
• 5 years successful experience in IT/IS management
• 2 years successful experience with project management, specifically system projects and agile methodology
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective communications skills, both written and verbal
• A clear understanding of business processes and technical business functions
• Ability to supervise and work collaboratively
• Availability to travel on occasion
• Regular and reliable attendance