Center for Responsive Schools, Inc.
85 Avenue A
P.O. Box 718
TURNERS FALLS, MA 01376
Center for Responsive Schools, Inc. is a nonprofit educational organization dedicated to the improvement of elementary and middle school teaching and learning. Their approach to teaching, called the Responsive Classroom® approach, emphasizes social, emotional, and academic growth in a strong and safe school environment. The Responsive Classroom® approach promotes optimal learning by helping
children to develop high-level academic and social-emotional competencies and knowledge.
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||TURNERS FALLS, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Center for Responsive Schools, Inc., developer of the Responsive Classroom® approach to teaching, seeks a full-time Office Coordinator to join its Program Development Department. We are a thriving nonprofit and our mission is to partner with schools to provide a high-quality education for every child, every day, and our staff collaborates to accomplish this mission.|
The Program Development Office Coordinator works closely with the Director of Programs to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Program Development office. The Coordinator supports the department in meeting timelines, achieving strategic goals, organizing office activities and completing the day-to-day administrative functions of the office.
This is a full-time position eligible for the excellent benefits package offered by Center for Responsive Schools, Inc.
We are located in Turners Fall, MA (Franklin County) within 5 minutes of I-91.
CRS is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce.
To apply, go to https://www.responsiveclassroom.org/about/crs/work-for-crs
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:|
• 2-5 years related experience or educational background
• Associate’s degree in office management or related background preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and in using Google Docs
• Ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute on multiple projects
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Interest in learning, growing and using technology to increase efficiencies in the work
• Successful in handling detailed work
• Works well in a highly collaborative environment
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Responsive to feedback
• Committed to the mission of the organization
• Occasional weekend work to support RC Services gatherings and trainings.
• Regular and reliable attendance