Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc.
67 Old James Street
CHICOPEE, MA 01020
|Salary Range:||Location:||$40,000+ Per Year||CHICOPEE, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Commercial Grounds Maintenance Account Management - Preference: Preferred|
Bachelor's Degree - Preference: Preferred
Driver's License and Clean Driving History - Preference: Required
Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system - Preference: Required
Experience in a service based role within a labor intensive industry - Preference: Required
|Mountain View Landscapes & Lawncare, Inc. (www.mountainviewinc.com), a leading landscape services company located in Chicopee, MA, is actively searching for an Account Manager to service our recurring book of business and achieve gross profit objectives through leadership and management of staff while meeting contractual commitments to customers in a timely, high quality manner. |
Some of the Account Manager’s key responsibilities are:
• Serving our existing customer base
• Upselling and suggesting enhancements to customers to make their accounts more profitable
• Effectively managing labor and equipment to meet our gross profit objectives
• Establishing and monitoring guidelines to determine field labor requirements
• Training, motivating, leading and evaluating maintenance crew team members
• Identifying weaknesses in operating policies/procedures, and recommending corrective action
• Helping to create and follow our annual financial plan
This career opportunity offers a competitive salary, reimbursed business expenses and other company benefits.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter to: Kristen Pospolita, Human Resources, email@example.com, 67 Old James Street, Chicopee, MA 01020.
Mountain View Landscapes is proud to be a Drug Free Workplace and Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer!
|• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system |
• Ability to work independently, communicate effectively, and adequately answer all customer questions
• Strong communication skills
• High level of motivation
• Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving History
• Landscape/Green Industry experience and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred
• Experience in a service based role within a labor intensive industry is a requirement.