Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Home Healthcare|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Behavioral Health Network is currently seeking a Bilingual (English/Spanish speaking) Medical Assistant who is interested in traveling to our various locations. This is a full-time position (32 hours/week) with shifts scheduled for Monday, Tuesday and Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM and Wednesday, 9:00 AM-6:00 PM. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.|
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Provides services to individuals and administrative support to psychiatrists and APRNs.
• Completes paperwork related to service in a quality and timely manner.
• Demonstrates willingness and ability to work with challenging and diverse individual populations.
• Must be fluent in Spanish.
• Must have a reliable car and clean driving record.
• Must be willing to travel between Agawam, Westfield, Springfield, Holyoke and Ware.
|Job Knowledge: |
• Must be well organized with good interpersonal skills.
• Must have familiarity with Internet, word processing and email systems.
Experience and Training:
• Must have at least one year experience working with a psychiatric population.
Schooling or Equivalent:
• Medical Assistant Certificate or Degree.
If you are interested in this opportunity please visit www.bhninc.org and click on "Job Opportunities" then look for "Medical Assistant" in Westfield to apply.