Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||Westfield MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Behavioral Health Network is currently an experienced Assistant Program Director for the Community Based Flexible Support Outreach Programs for adults referred from DMH. The CBFS Program is located in Westfield, MA. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.|
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Provides direct services that supports growth, promotes independence and ensures safety of consumers in all settings.
• Provides indirect services that documents and supports the provision of direct services to consumers.
• Provides supervision and completes administrative duties to ensure consumer well-being.
• Works within the C.B.F.S. team model to provide supervision, training and support to staff members to provide quality services.
• Oversees administrative/documentation and Licensing requirements.
• Individuals must be committed to consumer empowerment and growth, human rights, and community integration.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
Experience and Training:
• Requires a minimum of two years of management experience in human services.
• Experience with providing supports to individuals that are in different stages of recovery of a major mental illness to achieve person centered recovery goals.
• Training will be provided by BHN.
Schooling or Equivalent:
• BA/BS in a related field required.
• Must have valid driver’s license and a reliable car available for working hours.
If you are interested in this position, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Job Openings” to apply.