Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||Springfield MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Behavioral Health Network is currently seeking an Administrative Support Staff to serve as a receptionist for our One Care Program in Springfield, MA. The individual in this position will complete reports and fulfill other office responsibilities, with holidays and weekends off. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.|
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Demonstrates ability to interface effectively with clients, staff, and public.
• Completes assigned tasks in an organized, dependable and efficient manner
• Displays organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and follow through with tasks under minimal supervision.
• Provides support for clinical activities that involve the BHN MIS system.
• Provides back up to intake coordinator as necessary.
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the intake process in the absence of the intake coordinator.
• Administers client outcome measurement tool.
• Performs other duties and/or tasks as requested by supervisor.
• Basic computer skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Preferably bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Must have familiarity with Internet, word processing and email systems.
Experience and Training:
• Preferably a minimum 6 months related office experience.
Schooling or Equivalent:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Job Openings” to apply.