99 Industrial Drive
NORTHAMPTON, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE|
suki skincare is different - 100% pure, strong safe solutions for skin problems & sensitivities, with a core philosophy of know your beauty - empowering yourself to define your innate beauty on your own terms & to take & own our power, including the power over our health & well-being.
we are building a team of dedicated, hard-working professionals excited to grow with suki, & are currently looking for an experienced customer service rep with interest & experience in phone sales, strong attention to detail, common sense, excellent verbal & written communication skills & an ability to work quickly & efficiently. Please be familiar with MS Office, Quick Books, social media & have an interest in always learning new things!
the customer representative will work with the customer service team to first & foremost, provide excellent customer service to each & every customer we have, who are as diverse as they come – from retail & wholesale, to international, from brokers to sales reps, estheticians to plastic surgeons, from phone-in callers to online questioners. must take orders in a very timely manner, with a strong attention to detail & accuracy while balancing that with a commitment to urgency & speed.
excellent phone & writing communications are required, & you should be comfortable upselling & calling current wholesale customers to check in & generate sales. research skills are a plus, a love of helping people is a must & a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment with no single job all the time, but a variety of tasks constantly shifting is essential. knowing you are the person, like a healer, that our customers are entrusting with their healthcare goals & crises, you must treat them with the utmost respect & be completely trustworthy, confident, strong & thick skinned.
we are looking for someone to grow with us – what are your goals, interests & strengths? do they include sales, design, social media, marketing, writing, administration? tell us what you’re great at & passionate about!
• be a suki ambassador, always while on or off the clock – you like to keep yourself abreast of everything going on, you ensure you are on top of things, you do not need to be overseen 24/7
• use in-depth product knowledge to upsell on phone orders, & service & support current wholesale accounts
• manage phones, being extremely pleasant while also being an authority & source of trust to our customers, sales reps, buyers, etc. going after information & asking questions is key.
• general administrative skills – filing, organization, correspondence, scheduling, etc.
• timely & appropriate social media (facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.), email & phone replies with an enthusiasm for customer appreciation
• data entry, including in Quick Books & the Microsoft Office suite, plus the ability to learn new programs quickly & effectively
• organize records & maintain an organized office – implement filing systems & develop new, more efficient ones as appropriate
• copy-editing, marketing, generate excel sheets & sales reports
• knowledge of the Adobe design suite, Mailchimp, & other software outside of the norm is a huge plus
• must be able to ask owner/CEO questions & communicate effectively
• ability to troubleshoot & think independently & show good judgment.
• have a keen sense of urgency, finely balanced with the need for accuracy
• you must CARE about the customer & their experience
• must have strength of personality & understand that your contribution is welcome, but not to take it personally if things don’t go your way
• you must care, not only about your job & how you do it, but about what we do here – you must want to be part of building this team
• must have a serious desire to learn
• responsibilities & assignments will change constantly - be comfortable switching tasks & leaving lower priority tasks for later
• professionalism, maturity & ability to work both within teams & mostly independently
• excellent communication skills- verbal & written
• excellent organizational skills- excellent attention to detail & very well organized
• proven ability to work under definite timelines & deadlines with a strong sense of urgency & dedication
• ability to prioritize tasks & manage workload effectively & successfully
• ability to work well with national & international partners
• must be very computer literate with proficiency in MS word, MS excel, MS outlook with the ability to learn new computer systems & skills. working knowledge of Quickbooks Enterprise is very helpful.
forward a letter of interest with hourly requirements & resume with headline: customer service representative