Caring Health Center, Inc.
1049 Main Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01103
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||CNA/RN/Medical|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Masschusetts RN License - Preference: Required|
BLS - Preference: Required
|Conduct professional behavior commensurate with that expected for a health professional. This includes maintenance of strict confidentiality, professional attire and manner, adherence to strict standards of accuracy in translation and documentation, and most importantly, prompt attention to patient’s health needs. Function as team member in delivery of health care in a community health center setting. Abide by the mission of the Health Center and comply with guidelines and policies governing clinical staff.|
|1. Current license as registered nurse in the State of Massachusetts.|
2. At lease 2 years of pediatric and adult nursing experience and involvement in QI/QA standards preferable.
3. Demonstrated ability in effective verbal and written communication.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, individuals seeking assistance, representatives of outside agencies, and the general public.
5. Professional, reliable behavior and appearance.
6. Preference for bilingual individual: Spanish, Russian or Vietnamese.
7. Demonstrate proficiency in assessment and delivery of family planning services to a diverse population.