88 Washington Avenue
NORTHAMPTON, MA 01060
Arise Co. OOD ("Arise Co") is a five-year-old e-commerce fashion brand producing women's contemporary streetwear and selling its line globally under the brand name "Marcellamoda." The company, one of the premier fashion brands on Etsy, is looking to hire part-time or full-time Customer Care Consultants based around Northampton, MA. Candidates should be open to working largely from home but on occasion (particularly at the outset) in an office setting. Employing more than 30 people, Arise Co is headquartered in Europe but its owners reside in Western Massachusetts.
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||NORTHAMPTON, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Customer Service
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some College Coursework Completed|
|Arise Co. OOD ("Arise Co") is a five-year-old e-commerce fashion brand producing women's contemporary streetwear and selling its line globally under the brand name "Marcellamoda." The company, one of the premier fashion brands on Etsy, is looking to hire part-time or full-time Customer Care Consultants based around Northampton, MA. Candidates should be open to working largely from home but on occasion (particularly at the outset) in an office setting. Employing more than 30 people, Arise Co is headquartered in Europe but its owners reside in Western Massachusetts. |
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a unique fashion start-up undergoing dynamic growth. The position is ideal for someone who wants to work part-time from home yet have regular interaction with an impassioned customer base, as well as with a variety of different professionals involved in the making and marketing of women's attire.
Main responsibilities include:
• Serve as a company ambassador by delivering exceptional customer service and support, utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Bring "caring" to life in one-on-one interactions, always looking to "surprise and delight" the customer, always looking for ideas, solutions and resources that can resolve consumers' needs;
• Serving at the front line of the company, you would need to build relationships and work closely with both US and Europe-based co-workers at all levels of the organization in a productive, proactive manner to supply forward necessary updates and information;
• Complete, maintain, and process pertinent company paperwork and records with a high attention to detail to ensure accurate data is entered in spreadsheets, CRM, and other technology as needed;
• Additional duties over time may include updating supplemental reports, assisting in the final testing of new surveys, and basic data analysis;
• Overall, clothing corresponds to "beauty" and a garment woven with positive thought will express the beauty of those who wear it. You would help be the face of our brand and your positive attitude and kindness would hopefully be obvious to our customers whether through your writing or phone conversations. Similarly, you would need to be able to handle more problematic situations involving customers with the appropriate patience and emotional intelligence.
|Key Requirements include:|
• High School Diploma or GED is required; a completed university degree is preferred;
• Ideally, at least two years of customer service experience;
• Excellent English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing;
• Superior organizational skills, with the ability to manage time sensitive requirements and to be solutions-focused;
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information;
• Proven track record of reliability with a strong work ethic;
• A "people person", you're the type who can interact with even difficult individuals, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
• Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from leadership;
• Access to high-speed Internet access, a computer, a landline, and a quiet place to work;
• Motivation to work with a longer-term commitment within a family-owned
Requirements Specifically relating to computers:
• The ability to type quickly and accurately, use a mouse effectively, and have a basic understanding of computer operating systems;
• Working knowledge of computer technology including, but not limited to: Beginner to Intermediate Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook;
• Ability to effectively and efficiently utilize multiple Internet search windows;
• Aptitude to learn and understand new software and other technology applications.