Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc.
203 East Street
Easthampton, MA 01027
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||,
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Northeast Center for Youth & Families, Inc, has an opening for a Green Program Specialist at Tri-County Schools. This individual will be responsible for educating students on all aspects of the Green Program which includes farming, animal husbandry, recycling, etc. Other responsibilities include overseeing all animal care, planting and maintaining the raised garden beds. The position also involves working with teachers to assist students within the educational STEM guidelines and the Core curriculum in Biology and Environmental Science.|
• Minimum of Associates Degree; preference for Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in farming, animal husbandry, and sustainability
• Active/valid driver’s license, 7D pupil transport license or be eligible to successfully obtain
• At least 21 years of age (requirement for 7D pupil transport license)
• Prefer experience with at-risk youth
NCYF offers excellent benefits! Our benefits include medical, dental, and life insurances, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401K, and member discounts!