Community Action Pioneer Valley
393 Main St
Greenfield, MA 01301
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||,
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Education/Training
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some High School Coursework|
Preference: Nice to have
|FAMILY CENTER ASSISTANT MANAGER|
Community Action’s Family Center connects families to resources they need and provides support to children and families in Franklin County.
We are looking for a positive and compassionate person who is driven by our mission to provide quality programs and services to ALL families. You will be part of a shared leadership team and must have strong supervisory skills. You are responsible for implementing a broad range of services focused on providing programming for families and children 0-8 yrs old and coordinating grants focused on early education through the Children’s Trust and the Department of Early Education & Care.
The ideal candidate must be organized, open-minded and have a strong understanding of early education and child development. The Family Center is looking for someone with the desire to implement creative, fun and research based parent/child activities.
This position is full time (37.5hrs) including some evenings, weekends and flexible schedule for trainings or events. Community Action has a generous benefits package and supervisors are committed to creating a culture of care in the work place. Bilingual (Spanish) or conversational preferred. $39,000-$41,000.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have a deep commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion. You are passionate about issues affecting low-income families and families of color, with knowledge and skills to support you in working with the realities families in Franklin County are facing.
- You are an excellent supervisor. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and communicate about sensitive issues with staff, participants and partners to achieve goals and build support.
- You are a multitasker! Highly organized and able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- You are meticulous and care about the details. You have the ability to maintain budget, fiscal management and program data.
- You are a great writer and communicator. You have excellent writing and organizational skills, able to clearly articulate mission, vision, goals and outcomes to funders.
- You love working with people are kind to others and yourself. We honor each other’s lived experiences, strengths and stories at the Family Center. We are building a team that is supportive, passionate about the work and actively engaging in a culture of self-care in our workplace.
- You speak Spanish!
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel throughout service region for meetings and trainings. Valid Driver’s license and are insurable under CA auto policies.
Send resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include position & name in subject line. Screening begins immediately and will continue until position is filled. No Phone calls/Visits. For a complete job description & qualifications go to www.communityaction.us
|You will be part of a shared leadership team and must have strong supervisory skills. The ideal candidate must be organized, open-minded and have a strong understanding of early education and child development.|